Street Fighter Maximum-Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fighter Maximum-Alpha

All the power of Street Fighter is yours.The fight is on in this game as you pick up a StreetFighter.The game goes RPG in this thrilling Forum Role-Played Game. Take on the destiny of a Street-Fighter, make friends and become a legend.Version 0.02

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zack's Potion Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
StreetFightLegend
StreetFightLegend
Admin

Characters Status
Level: 100
HP:
Zack's Potion Shop Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Zack's Potion Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
EP:
Zack's Potion Shop Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Zack's Potion Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Zack's Potion Shop Empty
PostSubject: Zack's Potion Shop   Zack's Potion Shop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Zack's Potion Shop 9102001 Hello there I am Zack a potion creator and welcome to my shop young warrior. I am happy to be at your service.
My service is most excellent for beginners like you young fighter! I sell the cheapest beginner items in all of Street Fighter Max-Alpha!

Now let me guess, you want to know how to purchase right. I sell 2 kinds of potions.
Hp Potion,Recovers 50 HP(25 Zenie)
Ep Potion,Recovers 25 EP(25 Zenie)

Well, to buy them you need to place an order. For example, if you want to order 2 Hp potions all you have to do is:

/buy2HPpotion

Once you have done that, it means you have ordered it(you will recieve a message once your order has succesfully been made). Since many people make purchases it may take a while before your order arrives, once it does you can use them in Battle.
Oh Silly me, I never even told you how to use them in battle. Well it's pretty straight foward all you have to do is input the command:
/hp potion (if you want to use a HP potion)
/ep potion (if you want to use a EP potion)

And That is Basically all there is to it!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://streetfightermax.forumotion.com

Zack's Potion Shop
Page 1 of 1